Point of Sale (POS) terminals can reduce your processing fees, increase your profits and help reduce the risk of card fraud. TransFund has the right POS terminal that will work for you. We offer and support a wide variety of POS terminals from all major manufacturers that you would see at any retail store or restaurant.
First Data FD130 Terminal
The First DataTM FD130 terminal combines performance, reliability, and ease of use in a compact, feature-rich device. The FD130 enables merchants to accept transactions when a customer presents them with an EMVTM card, an embedded chip that adds an important layer of security.
- Compact design
- Windows CE 6.0; speedy ARM9 400Mhz CPU
- ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payment capabilities
- Touch-screen capability
- Merchant-friendly, one-touch feature for daily functions
- Contactless support
- 64 MB RAM standard memory
- Three USB ports
- Address verification service
- Batch history
- Simplified support and installation
First Data FD410DW Wireless Terminal
The FD410DW terminal from First Data is a wireless, hand-held point-of-sale device that merchants can easily use remotely to provide customers with a full range of payment options. You’ll have access to wireless downloads wherever your business takes you. This terminal enables you to receive the full range of solutions for payment processing, including credit, debit, EBT and contactless payments all from a single provider. Plus, with the “store-and-forward” capability, you can ensure card-present rates when there is no signal at the time of the transaction.
- Compact design with sleek titanium look
- Multi-application platform for all payment and value-added services
- PCI 3.1 approved
- “Store-and-forward” capability to ensure card-present rates when there is no signal