10 Reasons to Switch Debit Card Processors
For more than 45 years, TransFund has been partnering with community financial institutions to deliver an EFT processing program with best-in-class customer service. Here are a few reasons it’s
time to consider the TransFund advantage:
1. All TransFund conversion costs are waived. We’ll pay for everything you need to make the change, including testing and certification, plastics, postage, BIN fees,
ATM-related boarding expenses and more.
2. Exciting new products will be included. We’ll waive fees for the launch of exciting new products you need to compete, like contactless chip cards, ApplePay, and a mobile app for turning the card on and off.
3. Turn-key instant issue. We provide a turn-key solution for in-branch delivery of cards including equipment, plastics and supplies.
4. Reissue the portfolio, or simply move it over. You decide the scope of the project, whether replacing current cards with a new look, or seamlessly moving the cardbase without reissue.
5. Maximize non-interest income. Let us engineer the right combination of signature and PIN networks to maximize EFT program net income.
6. Custom cards, every time. We print debit cards on demand as they are ordered, so there is never up-front stock to buy or chips to manage. And our on-demand solution means you can offer multiple design options to cardholders without extra expense.
7. Complete marketing support. Our customized marketing solutions are offered at no charge. From card design to web banners, and branch materials to newsletter articles – we’ll help provide a total marketing solution and resources to execute your unique plan.
8. Credit card programs, too. Our flexible credit card programs allow you to manage a single vendor for all card programs. On-demand plastics and customizable loyalty programs will help grow your portfolio and your income.
9. Excellent fraud management tools. Our suite of fraud tools includes everything from text alerts to mobile apps for cardholders – all the tools you need to help reduce fraud
10. Easy access to training materials. TransFund Academy is a free, easy-to-use platform featuring training modules and job aides designed to keep your support teams current and knowledgeable on the system and process. There is no charge for access.
For a no-obligation program analysis and pricing proposal, contact TransFund today at email@example.com.